VDE Combination pliers 200 mm (incl. ring spanner SW 18)
- 45° angled handle for ergonomic work
- Gripping surfaces serrated for better grip on the workpiece
- integrated ring spanner SW 18
- for cutting wires, Al- and Cu cables
- with opening spring and safety lock
- material quality tool steel
- surface matt polished
- VDE ergonomic 1-component plastic handle VDE standard IEC60900/EN60900
- length 200 mm
- weight 320 g
Area of application
Multifunctional combination pliers for cutting hard and soft wires, as well as stranded copper conductors and aluminum cables. The pliers are forged from quality tool steel and oil-hardened, the blades are inductively hardened.
VDE ergonomic 1-component plastic handle with non-slip protection, color signal red.
Our VDE tools are tested according to VDE EN 60900 / IEC 60900 (piece by piece) and are approved for working under voltage up to 1000 volts. The insulations are REACH compliant and phthalate free.