VDE combination screwdriver
- perfect for working on fuse boxes, circuit breakers, overvoltage protection FI, terminal blocks, relays etc.
- The blade tip is a combination between slot and pozidriv.
- shockproof handle
- safety insulated SLIM
- with functional hanging up hole
- blade hardened the whole length, burnished
- 2-component plastic handle
- DIN 7438
- length 214 mm
- weight 92 g
Area of application
BERNSTEIN quality VDE screwdriver 100% Made in Germany. The protective-coated blade is made of a high quality chrome vanadium steel and hardened over its entire length, the tip is burnished. The ergonomically shaped VDE multi-component handle is slip-proof, impact-resistant and has a practical hanging hole.
The quality is particularly evident in the manufacturing process of the blade. This is clamped in the quality test in a torque test rig and twisted to smooth breakage, this has to be done according to DIN in a very specific Newton meters range. Only a smooth break is safe! Inferior products can splinter or crack, which can be extremely dangerous.
Our VDE screwdrivers are under the control of the VDE test center. Each screwdriver of this series is individually tested according to the VDE guidelines DIN IEC 60900 / EN 60900 and approved for working under voltage up to 1000 volts. All insulations are REACH compliant and phthalate free.