VDE cable cutter up to Ø 12 mm (35 mm²) with stripping function
- for NYM cable 3 x 1.5 mm² up to 5 x 2.5 mm²
- cutting and stripping with minimal effort
- low-deformation cut, universal stripping opening for both cross sections
- safe centering of the cable due to V-shaped opening
- short overall length and spring operated opening mechanism for fast and comfortable working, incl. safety lock
- material tool steel
- surface burnished
- VDE ergonomic 1-component plastic handle VDE standard IEC60900/EN60900
- length 170 mm
- weight 260 g
Area of application
Cable cutters made of forged special steel, for copper and aluminium cables, for adjustment.
VDE ergonomic 1-component plastic handle with non-slip protection, color signal red.
Our VDE tools are tested according to VDE EN 60900 / IEC 60900 (piece by piece) and are approved for working under voltage up to 1000 volts. The insulations are REACH compliant and phthalate free.