ESD pliers set CLASSICline VARIO 5 pcs (incl. ESD tool holder)
- content: see parts list below
- incl. practical tool holder
- with dissipative coating 10^5 ohm
- cutters cutting capacity soft/medium/hard/piano Ø in mm: 1.5/1.2/0.4/0
- head width approx. 11 mm
- material high-quality steel (HRC 56-58)
- surface brightly polished
- 2-component ESD plastic handle ergonomically shaped, dissipative between 10^6 and 10^9 ohm
- measures 150 x 190 x 80 mm
- weight 750 g
Area of application
CLASSICline Pliers set strung on ESD tool holder VARIO Art. 5-090-0. Made of special tool steel, high gloss mirror polished, box joint, with dissipative 2-K hand protection cover and exchangeable double leaf spring.
The practical VARIO tool holder is made of sturdy 1.5 mm sheet steel and is provided with a high-quality, dissipative black powder coating. In addition to pliers and tweezers, our handy screwdrivers or round objects with a maximum diameter of 9 mm can also be stored. The recess in the lower area allows the blades or tips of the tools to be quickly identified and selected. The locking aid at the rear edge additionally helps to hold each tool in position. Small noses on the upper edge of the suspension rail prevent pliers or tweezers from slipping down. The tool holder can be set up as well as hung. Two holes on the back allow easy mounting on the wall.
The pliers of this program have been successfully tested by several test laboratories according to DIN EN 61340-5-1, 61340-2-1 as well as 61340-2-3 for work in ESD-protected areas.
ESD pliers set consists of:
- 5-090-0 ESD tool holder VARIO 8 slots
- 3-601-15 ESD side cutters CLASSICline semi flush 115mm
- 3-631-15 ESD round nose pliers CLASSICline not serrated jaws 120 mm
- 3-632-15 ESD flat nose pliers CLASSICline not serrated jaws 120mm
- 3-633-15 ESD snipe nose pliers CLASSICline not serrated jaws 120mm
- 3-634-15 ESD snipe nose pliers CLASSICline not serrated jaws 120mm