ESD top cutters EUROline cutting edge outside flush 130 mm
- Flush (mini side face cut with small top)
- cutting capacity soft/medium/hard/piano Ø in mm: 0.8/0.6/0/0
- head width 10 mm
- blade length 5 mm, 20 ° angled, jaw length 20 mm
- material high-quality steel (HRC 56-58)
- surface glossy burnished
- 2-component ESD plastic handle ergonomically shaped, dissipative between 10^6 and 10^9 ohm
- length 130 mm
- weight 60 g
Area of application
Made of special tool steel, high-gloss burnished, box joint, with dissipative 2-K hand protection cover and exchangeable double leaf spring. The pliers of this program have been successfully tested by several test laboratories according to DIN EN 61340-5-1, 61340-2-1 as well as 61340-2-3 for work in ESD-protected areas.
For flush cutting, for horizontal and vertical use. Dissipative, ergonomically shaped bicoloured hand guard, fine polished and bright burnished, double leaf spring, box joint.