ESD side cutters BLACKline flush 120 mm
- Flush (mini side face cut with small top)
- cutting capacity soft/medium/hard/piano Ø in mm: 1.5/0.8/0/0
- head width 12 mm
- blade length 10 mm
- material high-quality steel (HRC 56-58)
- surface glossy steel polished
- handle dipped insulation ESD non-slip, dissipative between 10^6 and 10^9 ohm
- length 120 mm
- weight 65 g
Area of application
BLACKline pliers are characterised by their slender, dip-insulated handles. The highly polished surface and the inlaid knuckle guarantee a long service life with good care. The very narrow pliers heads are ideal for working on filigree components.
The pliers of this program have been successfully tested by several test laboratories according to DIN EN 61340-5-1, 61340-2-1 as well as 61340-2-3 for work in ESD-protected areas.
Made of special tool steel, highly polished steel polished, box joint, with dissipative dipped insulation and double leaf spring.