ESD tool kit BLACKline VARIO 7 pcs
- content: see parts list below
- on practical tool holder
- with dissipative coating
- for hanging or putting up
- made of sturdy 1.5 mm sheet steel
- with pliers of the BLACKline
- tools always handy and clearly stowed
- tools and holders dissipative
- measures 150 x 145 x 80 mm
- weight 750 g
Area of application
These four BLACKline pliers are characterised by their slender, dip-insulated handles. The highly polished surface and the inlaid knuckle guarantee a long service life with good care. The very narrow pliers heads are ideal for working on filigree components.
The practical VARIO tool holder is made of sturdy 1.5 mm sheet steel and has a high-quality dissipative black powder coating. In addition to pliers and tweezers, our handy screwdrivers or round objects with a maximum diameter of 9 mm can also be stored. The recess in the lower area allows the blades or tips of the tools to be quickly identified and selected. The locking aid at the rear edge additionally helps to hold each tool in position. Small noses on the upper edge of the suspension rail prevent pliers or tweezers from slipping down. The tool holder can be set up as well as hung. Two holes on the back allow easy mounting on the wall.
The pliers of this program have been successfully tested by several test laboratories according to DIN EN 61340-5-1, 61340-2-1 as well as 61340-2-3 for work in ESD-protected areas.
ESD tool kit BLACKline VARIO 7 pcs. consists of:
- 5-090-0 ESD tool holder VARIO tronics without tools
- 3-901-7 ESD side cutters BLACKline semi flush 115mm
- 3-906-7 ESD end cutters BLACKline flush 125mm
- 3-932-7 ESD flat nose pliers BLACKline not serrated jaws 120mm
- 3-933-7 ESD snipe nose pliers BLACKline not serrated jaws 125mm
- 5-078-13 ESD SMD universal tweezers 130mm form PSF stainless steel, dissipative
- 5-055-13 ESD SMD tweezers 120mm form 7a stainless steel, dissipative