ESD end cutters TECHNICline full flush 135 mm
- Full Flush (without side face, cut completely flush)
- cutting capacity soft/medium/hard/piano Ø in mm: 0.8/0.6/0/0
- head width 10 mm, with adjustable stop screw
- blade length 20 mm, 25° angled
- material ball bearing steel (HRC 63-65)
- surface without reflection matt polished
- 2-component ESD plastic handle ergonomically shaped, dissipative between 10^6 and 10^9 ohm
- length 135 mm
- weight 80 g
Area of application
Made of high quality ball bearing steel for extremely high demands, the induction hardened blades reach a hardness of 63-65 HRC. Screwed precision joint, matt polished (reflection-free), with dissipative 2-K handguard and exchangeable double leaf spring.
For work in hard-to-reach places, for flush cutting. The pliers of this program have been successfully tested by several test laboratories according to DIN EN 61340-5-1, 61340-2-1 as well as 61340-2-3 for work in ESD-protected areas.