torque adapter 0.2Nm for 4 mm bits
- preset torque accuracy tolerance +/-10% (+/-6% on request)
- precise and accurate for 20,000 clicks. In combination with power-tool max. speed 100 rpm.
- torque adapter length 22 mm (without shank)
- adapter Ø 8 mm 0.2 Nm / 2.0 Kgfcm / 1.8 in-lb
- hex shank 4.0 mm (5/32 inch)
- magnet bit holder 4.0 mm (5/32 inch)
- material alloyed steel HRC 43-48
- single packing
- length 32 mm
- weight 7,5 g
Area of application
The torque adapter is suitable for low torques. Thanks to the BERNSTEIN bit adapter, it can easily be clamped between any commercially available holding tool and a 4 mm bit. This turns every bit holder into a torque screwdriver.
Precise and accurate, for 20,000 clicks. Adapters are mainly suitable for manual operation. In conjunction with power-tool we recommend max. a speed of 100 rpm, with minimal click repetition. Higher speed as special model on request.
Use your bits and holders as a perfect torque tool. Comfortable combinable with pre-set torque value for tightening or loosening. These high-precision fine tools with 0.1 to 0.6 Nm are used in combination with 4 mm bits. Often as a complete solution for working on watches, circuit boards, drones, consumer electronics, smart phones, tablets, PCs or other communication devices, wherever smallest screws are used. The "click" sound indicates when the torque has been reached, so the adapter can not be turned over. When loosening screws there is no triggering of the torque, no additional release tool is needed.