torque adapter 2.0Nm for 1/4 inch
- preset torque accuracy tolerance +/-10% (+/-6% on request)
- precise and accurate for 20,000 clicks. In combination with power-tool max. speed 100 rpm.
- torque adapter length 28 mm (without shank)
- adapter Ø 12 mm
- hex shank 6.35 mm (1/4 inch)
- magnet bit holder 6.35 mm (1/4 inch)
- material alloyed steel HRC 43-48
- single packing
- length 39 mm
- weight 21 g
Area of application
The torque value is preset in the adapter and can be clamped between any standard holding tool and a 1/4 inch bit. This turns every bit holder into a torque screwdriver.
Precise and accurate, for 20,000 clicks. Adapters are mainly suitable for manual operation. In conjunction with power-tool we recommend max. a speed of 100 rpm, with minimal click repetition. Higher speed as special model on request.
Use your bits and holders as a perfect torque tool. Comfortable combinable with pre-set torque value for tightening or loosening. These high-precision fine tools with 0.6 to 3.0 Nm are used in combination with 1/4 inch bits. Often as a complete solution for working on electronic devices, in quick-change systems, robot stations, aerospace, medical technology or simply at any workbench, wherever the exact torque is required. The "click" sound indicates when the torque has been reached, so the adapter can not be turned over. When loosening screws there is no triggering of the torque, no additional release tool is needed.