cutting tweezers 115 mm form 15 AGW carbon-steel, oblique
- for soft wires up to Ø 0.25mm (copper wire, gold wire, silver wire, etc.)
- tapering, cutter width 10.0 mm, very stable
- extremely hard and sharp, perfect sharpness of the blades
- form 15 AGW
- material carbon steel, non anti-magnetic
- matt polished surface, smooth and glare-free
- Please note care instructions!
- length 115 mm
- weight 25 g
Area of application
High-quality cutting tweezers made of carbon steel. Ideal for soft copper wire, gold and silver wire up to Ø 0.25 mm. The cutting edges are particularly sharp and hard for oblique cutting. With ESD coating article 5-079-13 we achieve a dissipative resistance of 10^6 to 10^9 ohm.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: high humidity or finger touch (sweat) causes carbon steel to rust. Therefore, the tweezers should always be kept dry or rubbed with oil for storage. If rust forms on the tweezers or blade, it can be easily removed, with a slight grind.