tool holder VARIO inox (without tools)
- for storing pliers, tweezers and screwdrivers
- 8 slots Ø 9 mm
- 140 mm tool fitting
- for setting up or hanging (wall mounting Ø 6 mm)
- made of 2.0 mm stainless steel brushed
- the surface is polished and glare-free
- particularly suitable for high hygienic requirements
- measures 150 x 140 x 75 mm
- weight 515 g
Area of application
The VARIO inox is the practical helper for storing sensitive and delicate tools. Especially when working in laboratories, order and hygiene are decisive for the precision and quality of the work to be carried out. With the BERNSTEIN tool stand, the right tool is clearly laid out and always at hand.
The practical tool holder VARIO inox is made of sturdy 2.0 mm sheet steel, ground and glare-free. In addition to pliers and tweezers, our handy screwdrivers or round objects with a maximum diameter of 9 mm can also be stored. The recess in the lower area allows the blades or tips of the tools to be quickly identified and selected. The locking aid at the rear edge additionally helps to hold each tool in position. Small noses on the upper edge of the suspension rail prevent pliers or tweezers from slipping down. The tool holder can be set up as well as hung. Two holes on the back allow easy mounting on the wall.