ESD cutter knife with dissipative body
- 18 mm blade strips adjustable and breakable
- very stable and durable
- case made of synthetic, ergonomically shaped
- dissipative between 10^6 und 10^8 ohm
- blades made of special stainless steel
- complies with DIN EN 61340-5-1
- length 140 mm
- weight 39 g
Area of application
Suitable for cutting and separating all materials for the ESD workplace, the dissipative handle complies with the ESD standard DIN EN 61340-5-1. Material: ABS (synthetic). Surface resistance: 10^6 to 10^8 ohm.
EPA suitable. For working in electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone).