ESD screwdriver set 8 pcs
- content: see parts list below
- ESD handle with rotating cap dissipative 10^4 and 10^6 Ohm ergonomically shaped
- Holder made of stable steel, ESD dissipative coated
- allen key 0.7-0.9-1.3-1.5-2.0-2.5 mm
- ESD SMD tweezers 120mm form 7a stainless steel angle 40° dissipative
- ESD side cutters CLASSICline Miniwate 115mm
- Blades made of high quality chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel
- manufactured according to DIN ISO
- measures 150 x 80 x 200 mm
- weight 520 g
Area of application
For all work on electrostatically sensitive components. The blades are made of quality steel to ensure torsion resistance - at maximum stress. The tips are burnished for dimensional stability and to prevent chrome chipping (except socket wrench). The rotating cap is smooth-running and allows the screwdriver to be held in position despite starting pressure. Thanks to the ergonomically shaped handle, the screwdriver fits perfectly in the hand.
SCREWDRIVER: Handle made of ESD plastic (PP black) with a surface resistance of 10^4 to 10^6 Ohm. The matt chrome-plated blade is made of high-quality chrome-molybdenum steel (hardness> 55 HRC), hardened over the entire length, according to DIN ISO.
The VARIO variant also has:
SIDE CUTTER: head width 11 mm, blade length 13 mm , made of quality steel (HRC 56-58), mirror-polished, box joint construction, cutting capacity Ø wire thickness: soft 1.3 / medium 0.8 / no hard wires, ESD ergonomically handle, dissipative between 10^6 and 10^9 ohm.
TWEEZERS: length 120 mm, angle 40 ° crescent-shaped, super pointed approx. 35 mm, shape 7a, material stainless steel SA antimagnetic, surface matt polished, smooth and glare-free, ESD coating dissipative between 10^6 and 10^9 ohm.
EPA suitable for electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone).