leather tool case (without tools)
- leather case without tools
- classic tool bag with fold-out front flap
- with padded shoulder strap
- space for 35 tools and small parts
- additional compartments for safety gloves, circuit diagrams or other documents
- high quality closure buckles for locking
- measures 440 x 175 x 310 mm
- weight 3000 g
Area of application
A case full of safety for work under voltage up to 1000 V. The tools have VDE two-colour multilayer dipped insulation, more specifically a VDE 1- or 2-component grip cover.
Extremely sturdy case made of cowhide in red signal colour. The front plate is hinged and provides quick access to 35 tools which are stored in pockets and in the bottom tray. Behind the tool set there are further compartments for safety gloves, NH handle, circuit diagrams or various written documents. The case has two lockable locks and eyelets on the sides for hooking in the carrying strap (padded shoulder strap is also included). BERNSTEIN safety tools are insulated and individually tested in accordance with VDE regulations IEC 60900 / EN 60900 and offer the guarantee of maximum safety. The two-colour multilayer immersion insulation makes any damage to the outer red insulation immediately visible through the yellow insulation underneath. The advantage is a simple safety check that can be carried out at any time.