ESD ball joint vice (screwing) dissipative + earth bonding point + cable
- High quality product 100% Made in Germany, with precision ball joint and quick clamping, infinitely adjustable
- for screwing on, base plate 150 x 105 mm, through holes Ø 9 mm
- jaw width 50 mm
- clamping pressure 1470 N
- clamping width 70 mm
- clamping depth 38 mm
- spare parts: jaws
article 9-900-E50-ESD (pair)
- cast aluminum with dissipative powder coating in shiny black, resistance between 10^7 - 10^8 ohm
- Dimensions approx. 220 x 180 x 115 mm
- weight 1400 g
Area of application
The SPANNFIX 9-215 is suitable for all workbenches and surfaces due to its screw-on base. The vice can be attached to any table top using the four through holes (Ø 9 mm). A small pressure of the lever is sufficient and the clamped workpiece can be fixed steplessly and in any practical working position.
The SPANNFIX is a universal ball-joint-clamping-device. A third hand as a meaningfully clamp-and-hold-devices with a quick-clamp mechanism, a useful help in every workshop.
Orientation dimensions approx. 220 x 160 x 115 mm. The ESD versions have a dissipative black surface with a resistance between 10^7 and 10^8 ohm. The base can be connected to the earthing point with a 10 mm push button.
Max. Torque or action on the joint head, ball force: ball Ø 40 mm = 160 N / 17 kg / ball Ø 60 mm = 450 N / 47 kg Please note that we cannot guarantee the holding force for safety-relevant parts without knowing your specific application. Under various physical conditions the ball can behave differently. Than in our test laboratory with an optimal test environment
The SPANNFIX is a multifunctional vice with a flexible head and many possible applications. By using a high-quality ball joint, the head of the SPANNFIX can be tilted and fixed in any direction and offers optimum hold in any position. With the help of an adjusting screw at the lower seat of the ball, the ball mobility can be individually adjusted. The ball is held and released with a simple lever movement. Long service life is guaranteed by the high-quality, the powder-coated cast aluminium and the surface-finished steel parts!
ESD handling set consists of:
- 9-215 ESD ball joint vice SPANNFIX for screwing on, dissipative
- 9-359-2 ESD earth bonding plug 2x10mm and M5 socket
- 9-343-1 ESD grounding cable 1 MOhm, 1500mm 2 press-studs 10/10mm