ESD circuit board holder for screwing on (M 12 x 1.5)
- High quality product 100% Made in Germany
- Holder with spring for sensitive boardsstable pic-and-place frame with adjustable and rotatable holders.
- adjustable from 25 mm to 270 mm
- parts made of steel, aluminum and dissipative synthetic
- very comfortable and smooth-running
- cast aluminum with dissipative powder coating in shiny black, resistance between 10^7 - 10^8 ohm
- Dimensions approx. 310 x 120 x 30 mm
- weight 280 g
Area of application
For clamping and holding PCBs, convenient assembly with complex components.
The SPANNFIX is a universal ball-joint-clamping-device. A third hand as a meaningfully clamp-and-hold-devices with a quick-clamp mechanism, a useful help in every workshop.
EPA suitable. For working in electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone). The ESD versions have a dissipative black surface with a resistance between 10^7 and 10^8 ohm. Die Fußteile können mit einem 10 mm Druckknopf am Erdungspunkt angeschlossen werden. The base can be connected to the earthing point with a 10 mm push button.
The SPANNFIX is a multifunctional vice with a flexible head and many possible applications. By using a high-quality ball joint, the head of the SPANNFIX can be tilted and fixed in any direction and offers optimum hold in any position. With the help of an adjusting screw at the lower seat of the ball, the ball mobility can be individually adjusted. The ball is held and released with a simple lever movement. Long service life is guaranteed by the high-quality, the powder-coated cast aluminium and the surface-finished steel parts!