ball joint combination SPANNFIX VARIO-PLUS 4 pcs for clamping
- with screw head, sturdy plate holder and universal clamping plate
- with precision ball joint
- holder with sping for sensitive boards
- adjustable from 25 mm to 270 mm
- materials steel, aluminum, synthetic
- alu-Casting parts with high-quality powder coating in dark grey metallic
- with handy adjusting screws
- weight 1560 g
Area of application
With the SPANNFIX VARIO, boards can be clamped up to a length of 270 mm. Thanks to the infinitely adjustable ball, the board can be safely positioned and held in all directions. A quick turning of the boards is possible thanks to the adapter, which can be turned and locked in +/- 45 ° angular degree. The adjusting screws with ergonomic handle are smooth and easy to adjust.
The ESD versions have a dissipative black surface with a resistance between 10^7 and 10^8 ohm.
The SPANNFIX is a multifunctional vice with a flexible head and many possible applications. By using a high-quality ball joint, the head of the SPANNFIX can be tilted and fixed in any direction and offers optimum hold in any position. With the help of an adjusting screw at the lower seat of the ball, the ball mobility can be individually adjusted. The ball is held and released with a simple lever movement. Long service life is guaranteed by the high-quality, the powder-coated cast aluminium and the surface-finished steel parts!
Ball joint combination consists of:
- 9-251 ball joint base SPANNFIX for re-connecting (threaded ends 12mm)
- 9-253 circuit board holder for screw on (M12+1.5)
- 9-256 clamping lid for PCB holder
- 9-257 rapid turning device for PVB holder