ESD contact bracelet with spiral cord length 2.4m, yellow
- EPA suitable. For working in electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone).
- meets the safety requirements for wrist grounding standard
- adjustable, anti-allergic, washable
- belt length 220 mm
- press buttons 3-4 mm for wrist strap and 10 mm for ground contact connection
- highly elastic 2400 mm long spiral cable
- 2 x 1 megohm safety resistor
- color yellow
- weight 33 g
Area of application
Wrist grounding, as a safe method to derive electrostatic charge from people, consists of an adjustable wrist strap with woven silver-plated synthetic fibers (close skin contact necessary) and a spiral cable which connects the wristband with the earthing point via press buttons, electrically dissipative. The coiled cable has a safety resistance of 1 MOhm on each connection side and is approved for workplaces with a rated voltage up to 250 VAC. To ensure adequate insulation, the bracelet may only be stored in a dry place.
Washing instructions for the bracelet: machine wash up to 30 ° C with soft washing powder, drying at low temperature (warm not hot), do not bleach! Avoid contact with acidic / alkaline solvents. ESD protection is retained for about 30 washing process.
Please check your ESD workplace equipment regularly to ensure ESD compliant work (IEC 61340-5-1).