ESD contact bracelet with spiral cord + crcodile clip
- EPA suitable. For working in electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone).
- LGA tested BGI 818 (ZH1 / 267). Meets the safety requirements for wrist grounding according to BGFE GERMAN Standard.
- adjustable, anti-allergic, washable
- belt length 220 mm
- press buttons 3-4 mm for wrist strap and 10 mm for ground contact connection
- highly elastic 2400 mm long spiral cable
- 2 x 1 megohm safety resistor
- additionally insulated crocodile clip for grounding with clamp connection
- color dark blue
- weight 60 g
Area of application
Wrist grounding, as a safe method to derive electrostatic charge from people, consists of an adjustable wrist strap with woven silver-plated synthetic fibers (close skin contact necessary) and a spiral cable which connects the wristband with the earthing point via press buttons, electrically dissipative. The coiled cable has a safety resistance of 1 MOhm on each connection side and is approved for workplaces with a rated voltage up to 250 VAC. To ensure adequate insulation, the bracelet may only be stored in a dry place.
Washing instructions for the bracelet: machine wash up to 30 ° C with soft washing powder, drying at low temperature (warm not hot), do not bleach! Avoid contact with acidic / alkaline solvents. ESD protection is retained for about 30 washing process.
ESD contact bracelet (LGA testet BGI 818) consists of:
- 9-342-1 ESD contact bracelet blue
- 9-342-2 ESD spiral cord for bracelet 2.5m black
- 9-353 ESD crocodile clip