ESD grounding mat black
- ESD mat suitable for table, shelf or floor
- resistance 10^6 to 10^7 ohm (back side 10^3 to 10^4 ohm)
- top and back side black electrostatically synthetic rubber
- with 2 press buttons 10 mm for ground connection
- ESD safe protection and workplace support for SMD/THT assembly
- solder-resistant work place pad
- heat-resistant, abrasion-resistant, halogen-free
- extremely wear-resistant, permanently elastic
- measures 900 x 610 x 1,5 mm
- weight 1000 g
Area of application
The grounding mat as a safe method to dissipate electrostatic charge, suitable for table, shelf or floor.
Products meet the requirements of DIN EN 61340-5-1. Specifications of the mat: Abrasion (load: 5N) 130 mm³, hardness 80 Shore A, impression test 0.1 mm, temperature range of application - up to + 60°C.
EPA suitable. For working in electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone).