ESD grounding set for CPUs
- content: see parts list below
- resistance 10^6 to 10^7 ohm (back side 10^3 to 10^4 ohm)
- especially for CPUs (central processing units), printers, scanners
- table mat with 2 press buttons 10 mm for ground connection
- ESD earthing plug 2 x 1 MOhm and M5 connection and 1.8 m ground cable 2 push buttons 10 mm
- ESD mat for table, shelf or floor
- also for solder-resistant workplace support
- Platinum gray on top, black back of electrostatically dissipative synthetic rubber
- measures 610 x 450 x 2 mm
- weight 792 g
Area of application
The grounding mat as a safe method to dissipate electrostatic charge, suitable for table, shelf or floor.
Products meet the requirements of DIN EN 61340-5-1. Specifications of the mat: Abrasion (load: 5N) 130 mm³, hardness 78 Shore A, impression test 0.1 mm, light reflectance 19% - 29%, temperature range of application - up to + 60°C.
EPA suitable. For working in electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone).
ESD handling set consists of:
- 9-367-0 ESD grounding mat gray 610x450x2mm
- 9-359-2 ESD earth bonding plug 2x10mm and M5 socket
- 9-343-1 ESD grounding cable 1 MOhms, 1500mm 2 press-studs 10/10mm