ESD plastic jaws 50 mm (pair)
- made of dissipative plastic (ESD safe)
- with one smooth surface for gluing on
- grooved surface for a strong hold and good fixation of the clamped parts
- Jaw width 50 mm
- Jaw height 25 mm
- more protective jaws search field input 9-900
- resistance between 10^4 - 10^6 ohm
- color black
- Dimensions 50 x 25 x 4 mm
- weight 10 g
Area of application
Spare jaws for gluing on.
EPA suitable. For working in electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone).
Product fits to our SPANNFIX the multifunctional vice with a flexible head and many possible applications. By using a high-quality ball joint, the head of the SPANNFIX can be tilted and fixed in any direction and offers optimum hold in any position. With the help of an adjusting screw at the lower seat of the ball, the ball mobility can be individually adjusted. The ball is held and released with a simple lever movement. Long service life is guaranteed by the high-quality, the powder-coated cast aluminium and the surface-finished steel parts!