ESD boxes for SMD components (PU10)
- storage box for microprocessors, boards, chips, etc.
- known as "mouse toilet"
- conductive 10^2 to 10^5 ohm
- to stick together
- suitable conductive foam inserts on request
- lid with spring mechanism
- inside measures 16 x 12 x 15 mm
- weight 5 g
Area of application
Conductive chip container as a storage box, transport box for SMD components, also known as "mouse toilet". They provide optimal protection for electrostatic sensitive microprocessors, circuit boards, chips, etc. because the conductivity of 10^2 to 10^5 ohm electrostatic stresses are compensated.
ESD means Electrostatic Discharge, which stands for the electrostatic discharge (potential equalization) that occurs between charged bodies through direct contact or flashover.
EPA suitable. For working in electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone).