VDE protective gloves size 10
- Standard length 360 ± 15 mm
- high dielectric protection
- easy to put on and off
- Class 0 test voltage 5000 V piece by piece tested to DIN EN 60903, VDE 0682 part 311 (double triangle) for working under voltage up to 1000 volts approved.
- Thickness 1.6 mm
- Material natural latex
- EN 60903:2003 CEI 60903:2002
- PPE Category III (Directive 89/686/EEC)
- Color beige
- weight 175 g
Clicking in the shop logos will redirect you to an external Website. Bernstein Werkzeugfabrik Steinrücke GmbH is'nt responsible for contents or availability of the Websites.
Area of application
Natural latex gloves for work under tension, good fit with high elasticity.
Piece by piece tested to DIN EN 60903, VDE 0682 part 311 (double triangle) for working under voltage up to 1000 volts approved. REACH compliant and phthalate free.