ESD rapid turning device SPANNFIX equipment for 9-253, dissipative
- High quality product 100% Made in Germany
- With fix connected angle adapter, in combination with all ESD SPANNFIX bases and the PCB holder 9-253.
- to rotate the board holder by 180 ° without loosening a set screw
- cast aluminum with dissipative powder coating in shiny black, resistance between 10^7 - 10^8 ohm
- Dimensions approx. 280 x 130 x 20 mm
- weight 270 g
Area of application
Different SPANNFIX head parts can be combined and connected with the base parts via a M12 x 1.5 screw connection.
The SPANNFIX is a universal ball-joint-clamping-device. A third hand as a meaningfully clamp-and-hold-devices with a quick-clamp mechanism, a useful help in every workshop.
EPA suitable. For working in electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone). The ESD versions have a dissipative black surface with a resistance between 10^7 and 10^8 ohm. The base can be connected to the earthing point with a 10 mm push button.
The SPANNFIX is a multifunctional vice with a flexible head and many possible applications. By using a high-quality ball joint, the head of the SPANNFIX can be tilted and fixed in any direction and offers optimum hold in any position. With the help of an adjusting screw at the lower seat of the ball, the ball mobility can be individually adjusted. The ball is held and released with a simple lever movement. Long service life is guaranteed by the high-quality, the powder-coated cast aluminium and the surface-finished steel parts!