ESD personal grounding set 5 pcs
- content: see parts list below
- foldable table mat 500 x 400 x 0.5 mm
- black, dissipative 10^8 ohm (surface resistance to DIN IEC 61340-4-1)
- mat with 2x 10 mm press buttons
- adjustable elastic wristband with woven in silver-plated synthetic fibers, allergy-free.
- Meets the safety requirements for wrist grounding according to BGFE.
- spiral cable 2.4 m highly elastic
- earthing cable 1.5 m with 2 press buttons
- for connection to a grounding plug
- weight 160 g
Area of application
Wrist grounding, as a safe method to derive electrostatic charge from people, consists of an adjustable wrist strap with woven silver-plated plastic fibers (close skin contact necessary) and a spiral cable, which connects the wristband with the earthing point via press buttons, electrically dissipative. The coiled cable has a safety resistance of 1 MOhm on each connection side and is approved for workplaces with a rated voltage up to 250 VAC. To ensure adequate insulation, the bracelet may only be stored in a dry place. Washing instructions for the bracelet: machine wash up to 30 ° C with soft washing powder, drying at low temperature (warm not hot), do not bleach! Avoid contact with acidic / alkaline solvents. ESD protection is retained for about 30 washing process.
Antistatic mat surface resistance <1 x 10^8 ohm (DIN 54345-1, DIN 53482), extremely tear-resistant, cold resistance -10 ° C (DIN EN 1876-1), heat resistance +70 ° C, flammability hardly inflammable (according to LOBA regulation , NFP 92507: M2), abrasion resistant, antimicrobial
EPA suitable. For working in electrostatically protected areas (ESD workplace / ESD protection zone).
ESD handling set consists of:
- 9-354-100 ESD table mat 500x400x0.5mm
- 9-342-1 ESD contact bracelet blue
- 9-342-2 ESD spiral cord for bracelet 2.5m black
- 9-343-1 ESD grounding cable 1 MOhms, 1500mm 2 press-studs 10/10mm
- 9-353 ESD crocodile clip